By Rand R. Wilcox
* Assumes no earlier education in facts
* Explains how and why glossy statistical tools supply extra actual effects than traditional methods
* Covers the most recent advancements on a number of comparisons
* contains contemporary advances in risk-based tools
* positive factors many illustrations and examples utilizing information from genuine reviews
* Describes and illustrates easy-to-use s-plus services for using state-of-the-art thoughts
* Covers many modern ANOVA (analysis of variance) and regression tools now not present in different books
Read Online or Download Applying Contemporary Statistical Techniques PDF
Best social sciences statistics books
Dynamic inhabitants versions is the 1st booklet to comprehensively speak about and synthesize the rising box of dynamic modeling. Incorporating the newest study, it contains thorough discussions of inhabitants progress and momentum lower than slow fertility declines, the impression of alterations within the timing of occasions on fertility measures, and the complicated dating among interval and cohort measures.
Providing a close creation to the perform of information research, this ebook is either undemanding and theoretically grounded. Drawing on his wide adventure of qualitative examine, Douglas Ezzy stories ways to facts research in confirmed study traditions together with ethnography, phenomenology and symbolic interactionism, along the more recent ways expert by means of cultural reports and feminism.
In dem Band werden die Grundlagen und die Methoden der Beschreibenden Statistik erläutert. Wie Tabellen, Graphiken und charakteristische Maßzahlen jeweils eingesetzt werden können, um die wesentlichen Informationen deutlich hervorzuheben, vermitteln die Autoren challenge- und zielorientiert: Zu Beginn jedes Kapitels werden anhand eines Beispiels Fragen der methodengestützte examine diskutiert, dann wird der vorgestellte Datensatz ausführlich bearbeitet, so dass die Methoden und deren Nutzen für Leser anschaulich werden.
The dynamic, pupil centred textbook offers step by step guideline within the use of R and of statistical language as a normal study software. it's perfect for a person hoping to: · entire an introductory path in statistics· organize for extra complex statistical courses· achieve the transferable analytical talents had to interpret study from around the social sciences· research the technical abilities had to current info visually · gather a easy competence within the use of R.
- Discovery of Grounded Theory: Strategies for Qualitative Research
- Statistics without Mathematics
- Excel 2013 for Human Resource Management Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems (Excel for Statistics)
- Principles of Data Management and Presentation
- Statistical Applications for Environmental Analysis and Risk Assessment (Statistics in Practice)
Additional resources for Applying Contemporary Statistical Techniques
Applying Contemporary Statistical Techniques by Rand R. Wilcox